Apply to as a Adult Workshop Leader at the Summer Festival
If you have a workshop for adults that you would like to offer at the Summer Festival, we would love to hear from you!
Workshops are ninety minute sessions, indoors (e.g. lucid dreaming) and outdoors (e.g. foraging).
Please fill out this application form, but before applying please take into consideration:
• If your application is accepted, you do not need purchase a general admission ticket. Your workshop contribution entitles you to your ticket only
• We ask that you run two workshops in exchange for your ticket
• You will need to visit the Information Tent when you arrive to check that you workshop has not been relocated
• The workshop description and workshop leader biography that you provide will be posted on our website and/or Facebook pages
• Please bear in mind that the structures in which workshops are held are grass or matted only• You can arrive from Thursday at 10am and must leave by 8pm on Monday
• You cannot bring you vehicle onto the main site
We intend to let you know if your application has been successful or not within ten days of receiving your email, but we will confirm whether your application has been successful by July 31st at the very latest. We look forward to hearing from you! :-) If you have any questions, do get in touch: !